Webzilla Marketing Scholarship
December 31, every year.
Who Can Apply?
A successful applicant of our marketing scholarships should:
- Be listed as a current graduate or undergraduate student in a technical institution, community/junior college, or at a university for the current year
- Intend to enter a technical institution, college, or an institution of higher education on a part-time or full-time basis, for the current academic year
- Sustain high academic achievement
- Preferably be obtaining Business, Finance, IT, Marketing, Communications, Web or Design degrees
To apply for our scholarship, candidates must submit a project for assessment:
- Application Topic: Present a marketing campaign or strategy you have created
- Submissions are accepted via 3 options: a creative infographic (pdf), informational video (YouTube link) or a 1000-1200 word essay (.doc).
Candidates should also provide the following supporting documents:
- CV or Resume (current college or university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters of reference
- Any other portfolio examples (This can include links or screenshots of recent marketing related projects, strategies, campaigns, or designs)
Send your complete application:
- Please submit to [email protected] and
- Include the following: Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address
- Submission Subject Line as: “Webzilla Marketing Scholarship”
Terms & Conditions
The scholarship candidate will be chosen through thorough examination of their application, with information provided to all be verified extensively. All applications will be reviewed by a commission of experts.
The winner will be selected on a competitive basis and notified by email with further instructions. Award will be sent directly to the winner to be used towards costs associated with their education for the next school year.
Any applicants found ineligible under the above mentioned requirements, or found to provide false or untrue information, will be denied.
Trusted by 5,000+ happy customers since 2006.
generated for clients